*WARNING*

Parental Advisory!! There Might Be Strong Language, And Mild Sexual Content!!
**Some Of The Names May Be Changed To Protect The Innocent! (Unless I dont like you)**

Family Motto:

The Family That Moshes Together, Stays Together!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Blog Agenda

OK all, with the Satalite being out a BIG chunk of yesterday I got to thinking about this blog thing and how to make it more interesting. Here is a list of things I had in mind. If you want something different, Please let me know. But till I hear from people, this is how it will be.

  • Monday: Random Music Monday: I will pick lyrics from a Random song to see who can get it. And not necessarily my Metal either.
  • Tuesday: Talk to me Tuesday: It will be an open book. Whatever you want to talk about within reason. (No sex or drugs please) Whether its life, Help, Advice, Ideas, Crafts, Well you get the picture.
  • Wednesday: Wild Life Wednesday: I will continue my single life adventures.
  • Thursday: Random Thought Thursday: A quote or saying depending on how I feel when I get up. More than likely there will be a good tangent to go along with it. :)
  • Friday: Figure it out Friday: I'll figure it out when I get there. Maybe a good riddle to figure out, maybe not. We'll see. ;)
  • Saturday: Study With Me Saturday: An update about my week and adventures of college life. What it's like going back to school after all these years. Maybe a session of griping, or where I'm stuck with school.
  • Sunday: Family Fun Day Sunday: Fun, Cheap/Free, and Easy family projects. Or just things to do with your family. Whether you have 1 kid or 15.

OK all, this is not set in stone. If there is anything you want to talk about, or don't like my topics, PLEASE let me know. Good thing is that I can change it. I'm new to all this and value ANY feedback I can get. I will add things as I learn more of what I am doing. Thank you all for your patience. ^..^

No comments:

Post a Comment