*WARNING*

Parental Advisory!! There Might Be Strong Language, And Mild Sexual Content!!
**Some Of The Names May Be Changed To Protect The Innocent! (Unless I dont like you)**

Family Motto:

The Family That Moshes Together, Stays Together!

Friday, January 22, 2010

Monday

Hi All, Well I cant wait for Monday. I start school again!! YAY!! Also I am going to start my blog schedule. I am going to change Figure it out Friday to Friendship Friday. I will post a different friend each Friday. They will all have a different name, but will know who they are. I am really excited about that one. I have been writing all night about each friend in my blog notebook. Man if I ever lost that I'd be screwed. I have a blog I would like you all to please go and check out. It's called "One Krusty Mama", http://sixbendersandadog.blogspot.com. My heart goes out to her. Poor girl lost her hubby a few months ago.
The wind kicked up a small breeze today so my Internet has been out. I have to come up with a better solution for the Internet. I can use it at school as well though.
We are going to have girls shopping day out tomorrow. I cant wait for that. My daughter and her 3 friends. Yay! Well all, it's bed time now. Were going to have a busy day tomorrow. I will try to get on here if the wind doesn't blow, or a cloud doesn't come by. (Yea fat chance of that one LMAO) Rawk On all! \,,/ ^..^

No comments:

Post a Comment