*WARNING*

Parental Advisory!! There Might Be Strong Language, And Mild Sexual Content!!
**Some Of The Names May Be Changed To Protect The Innocent! (Unless I dont like you)**

Family Motto:

The Family That Moshes Together, Stays Together!

Friday, January 22, 2010

Sorry Guy's

Hi All, Sorry I have not been up on the blog. I have satallite internet and it has been out for 3 days due to all the damn snow we have been getting here. (Im in Nevada, about 30 minutes from South Lake Tahoe Ca. They got 10+ feet) So I am working on my "Figure it out Friday" post. It is going to be on all my close friends and will be titled, "Frenz: Gotta Have 'Em!" I have to go to town while we have sunshine so I will post more later on today!
Thank you all for your patience! You all Rawk! \,,/

No comments:

Post a Comment