*WARNING*

Parental Advisory!! There Might Be Strong Language, And Mild Sexual Content!!
**Some Of The Names May Be Changed To Protect The Innocent! (Unless I dont like you)**

Family Motto:

The Family That Moshes Together, Stays Together!

Monday, January 18, 2010

First Time

Well this is my first installment of many to come. Not really sure where to start, so I'll start at the beginning. I grew up in a house of drugs and violence, being in 3rd grade when I saw a real close family friend overdose on heroin. From that point on I told myself that my kids will NEVER be exposed to that lifestyle.
Fast forward 6 years when I met the Love of my Life! My Bff at the time was dating his Bff and all I ever saw was a picture. Well that's all it took. I was in love! I was 14 and he was 19. Now I know your all thinking what a perv. It really wasn't like that. I always hung out with a older crowd because I felt that people my age didn't get me. (Except for a chosen few that I am still Bff's with now.)
So I never had the normal "Dating" life that all teens should get to experience. But I was Happy. Got pregnant, and had a baby at 16. My world was good. As any marriage, we had ups and Downs, but nothing that we couldn't work through.
Again fast forward, I had my boy at 23 and by 26 we moved from Cali. to Nevada. Remember I was "In Love". The deal was that his parents would help with the kids while we went to school. I stood by his side while he went to college, then the police academy. Telling my self the whole time that it would be my turn soon. Well soon never came! He got on at a local police department, then struck up a "Fling" with the court clerk, and by 31 I was divorced!
That was it, my world was crushed! I didn't even know how to pay bills, or make a budget. I never had to before that. So I called my BFF, and we spent hours going over money coming in and money going out. I finally got it! I am a pro at it now.
Bad thing was, he was seeing "Her" just 2 blocks from our home. Talk about a kick in the ass! I got the kids and I into counseling that seemed to help for a while, but nothing I did seemed to fill that void of having my Best Friend of so many years gone. Even the dog (Raven) was depressed. But, being Mom, I had to pick up the pieces and keep going. I called it my game face. I would do what I had to do to get through my day come home and cry myself to sleep every night. Over time it got better. Not easier, but better.
OK, well please stay tuned for the rest of Kity's Krazy Life, I will either post more later, or tomorrow. I really appreciate you all visiting my site, Thank You! :)

1 comment:

  1. I like your blog kity.
    Love ya girl.
    Have a Beautiful day when you wake.
    john
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete