*WARNING*

Parental Advisory!! There Might Be Strong Language, And Mild Sexual Content!!
**Some Of The Names May Be Changed To Protect The Innocent! (Unless I dont like you)**

Family Motto:

The Family That Moshes Together, Stays Together!

Monday, March 29, 2010

Love Sux

Ok, so I have a lot to say, I just dont know how to put it into words. We have a friend thats having a lot of MAN drama. As per my warning on the top of my page, I like her so will not be using her real name. We'll call her CA. She is with a guy, (Who we'll call Dude) that will not give her a commitment. He is sleeping with her, lives in her home, and shares her bedroom. He is "Playing" house, but will not step up. I totally get CA's side of it. She is alone in the shit-ass state she's in, and all she has is him and her kids. I think she needs to pack up his shit from her bedroom and dont kick him out of the house, just her room and keep it at room-mates only. If he really cares for her, maybe something will change on his end. (I really doubt it though) I am SOOO glad that I dont have to deal with man drama. I am very content going to school and doing my thing. Living here in Nevada, all that Nevada produces are cry babies, and momma's boys!!! I really dont think that the woman should be more emotionally secure than the man. For a man to cry at the drop of a dime because you used the wrong tone in your voice is not normal!!! Any way, back to CA!!! I really think that she needs to kick his ass to the curb!! But that wont happen, so treat him like a room-mate and not give him any nooky to see how he likes it!!! Ok I'm done now. Talk to ya all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment