*WARNING*

Parental Advisory!! There Might Be Strong Language, And Mild Sexual Content!!
**Some Of The Names May Be Changed To Protect The Innocent! (Unless I dont like you)**

Family Motto:

The Family That Moshes Together, Stays Together!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My Saying's

Well among my Peeps, I am known for making up off the wall saying's. The madder I am, the more "Interesting" they get. I will not repeat the one I came up with when the Ex told me he wanted a divorce. Let's just say that my daughter's boyfriend at the time, told her he didn't know that I knew those kind of words. (It was a doozy, lets just say it called his sexuality into play) Here are just a few:
1) Shit~Ass
2) Dirty Douche on Welfare Day
3) Pity Party; Table for 1
4) Colostomy Receptacle

That's just a few. I guess the lesson here is, if you don't piss me off, you will not have to experience any of my saying's. LOL

So, why does it seem that if it rains, it pours? When one bad thing happens, it always comes in pairs. I do know that it all has to do with the energy you put off. I really try hard to have a positive outlook on life in general. And without thinking about it, I try to find the positive in all things, good or bad. Especially the bad. There is a book out there about positive thinking, and the impact it has on all our lives. It is really a good and powerful book. Makes you think.

Well I think I am done for now. I am freezing. It is snowing here now. You would never have known that just a few days ago it was in the high 60's, low 70's. And at 1 pm when I came home from school it was 29 degrees. Eeewwwww!!! I hope this weekend will be better. We are going over the hill. Weather permitting. LOL OK, talk to ya ll later!! ^..^

No comments:

Post a Comment