*WARNING*

Parental Advisory!! There Might Be Strong Language, And Mild Sexual Content!!
**Some Of The Names May Be Changed To Protect The Innocent! (Unless I dont like you)**

Family Motto:

The Family That Moshes Together, Stays Together!

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Spring Break

Well I know I am really lagging on this blog. I have been on spring break all this last wee. And what did I do you may ask? I fished all week long! I found a new set up for fishing at Topaz Lake, and catch at least 2 a day. I am getting dark from sitting by the water all day. I love it. I am going to share few poems I wrote about fishing for my English class. On of them is about a fledgling bald eagle. It was awesome!! About 20 yards from where I was sitting, the fledgling was trying to catch a fish. He made like 9 or 10 passes before he finally got it. It was great. I think I will add them in different posts.

Ok, so my BFFFFF has a new blog. Here is the address: www.headbanginhousewife.blogspot.com
Like mine, it is a work in progress. Ok, I am WAY excited to share my fishin poems with you all!!! Hope you like them. Let me know!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment