*WARNING*

Parental Advisory!! There Might Be Strong Language, And Mild Sexual Content!!
**Some Of The Names May Be Changed To Protect The Innocent! (Unless I dont like you)**

Family Motto:

The Family That Moshes Together, Stays Together!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Pride

I was thinking on my way home from school today about the word "Pride", and the different ways it is used. One feels pride at a job well done. Be it at home, school, or even work. There is the pride of buying a home. One can say, "Yup, That's MY home." There is also the pride of a new car. (Or used and new to you) One could say, "That's My ride". Of all the different variations of the word, I think that the Pride one feels for their children is the best. Because you know that you had a hand in it. And when it comes down to it, we all feel that pride! Whether we are birth parents, step parents, or even adoptive parents. There are all different forms of families these days, and I can guarantee you, if you ask any of them, they can give you at least 10 reasons why they are proud of someone!!! So I ask my readers this, Who are you proud of and why?? What role does that person play in your life? Is it a Big/Small role? Will all the petty stuff matter in the morning? Just some food for thought there. Have a great night and I'll try to post more tomorrow!! ^..^

1 comment:

  1. Great article! I linked to your post over at my blog. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete